Information We Collect
Registration and Contact Information. We collect information about you when you (a) register to use the Services and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail, or through our Service. This information you provide may include your username and email address.
Payment Information. When you purchase the Services, we will also collect transaction information, which may include your company name, company VAT (when applicable), credit card information, billing and mailing address. We describe how Payment Information are collected and processed later in this document.
Third Party Platforms. We may collect information when you interact with our service on third-party sites or platforms, such as analyticals sites. This may include information such as actions or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Service and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Service (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits);
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- To process your payments, we share and use Payment Information as described in later in this document (Payment Information);
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Service and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services;
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
- We may share your Payment Information to process your payments, as further described in the Payment Information section;
- We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the types of Service our customers and users generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Service which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, mobile app or use an online platform. Cookies are widely used by online service providers to facilitate and help to make the interaction between users and websites, mobile apps and online platforms faster and easier, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website and/or mobile app and/or platform owner (in this case, postale.io) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website and/or mobile app and/or platform owner are called “third party cookies”.
Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website and/or mobile app and/or platform (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer or device both when it visits the website and/or mobile app and/or platform in question and also when it visits certain other websites and/or mobile apps and/or platforms.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites and/or App and/or platform to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites and/or App and/or platform. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites and/or App and/or platform for analytics and other purposes.
How can I control cookies?
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Service may cease to function properly if you do so.
We use the following 3rd party services to improve, understand troubleshoot, report bugs and provide support for you:
We use this service to understand general usage, traffic sources and to measure campaign success.
We use this service to handle all the payments made on the Service. The sole purpose is to increase security regarding the handle of sensible payments informations such as your credit cards details.
REMEMBER: We use these services only to provide you with a fantastic product that gives you easy access to things you like and to improve our general look and feel. If you choose to block, global opt out from some of the services that we use to deliver our product, you may run into errors, product bugs and other failures that influence your general experience and quality of our service. We are ok with that and respect your choice.
Other Access to or Disclosure of Your Information
The Websites contain features that enable you to post reviews, comments or other content that is publicly viewable. You should be aware that any personal information you submit as part of those posts can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Websites, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to publicly post on the Websites. Please see our Website Terms of Service for more information and for other guidelines about posting content on the Websites.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
When you use the Service, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed, or if you are using the Service, sign in to your account, go to your profile, and make the desired changes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
We may retain your information as necessary to support the Service, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes.
No Children Under Age 13
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Further, we have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information about you. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.